Turnaround Time

The 3d mascara is horrible as it flaked into my eyes and caused an infection it also dryed out after only a few weeks, what a waste of $$money!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

San Marcos, Texas, United States #1286638

Did you buy it before the launch of the new formula? And did you buy it from a legit Younique presenters site?

I got the 1st 3D mascara & it dried out in 2 weeks.. they said a new formula so again I was duped to purchase it & it is worse.

After applying per the instructions -it's so heavy on your eyes and it's clumpy and makes your lashes look fake & the price? I'll buy Rimmel for $9 bucks and be super happy with it. $15.00 for a single eyeliner or lip pencil? That's insane!

Don't believe them when they say it won't transfer off because they do!! I'll continue to get my $3.00 lip/eye pencils and leave the selling of this product to someone who believes in it ! I for a month believed in it. It's not a consistent product.

I loved the lip stains & I purchased another one and it doesn't dry and it rubs off and dries your lips Until your lips crack.

Those $20 bon bons?? Yeah NO!!

to Duped 2 #1293151

I agree! The mascara is such a rip off and irritates the eyes.

It's so funny that presenters always ask if it's applied correctly.., um yes! Waist of money if you ask me!