Saint Paul, Minnesota
1K views

I ordered the 3D Mascara it was awful! Very dry, mascara clumped on the end of the new brush design (which sucks) and comes out of tune because of brush design.....does not go on like the old stuff , flakes of eye lashes.

The old original mascara was fantastic. ! I loved the original ! But not the new!

I done ordering, not paying 40.00 for dryers up mascara that hardly goes on!

You've lost your blonde eyelash customers! You need to Change back to the original .....

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Yes - the new formula isn't half as good as the old one. But I'm told that it is "made in the USA".

I don't care. The other formula was worth the money but this one isn't.

to Anonymous Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1167769

The old one was worth the $39!!! The new one- I tried and tried to make it work, and just couldn't. They ruined a good thing.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1125812

Bingo, I am not buying anymore of this new one!! I want them to do the old original again, everyone said this would be even better, not to me, dry and doesn't go on like the original. Was disappointed in this, feels like dry old mascara and only 2 months of buying sheeesh.

to Latali North Dakota, United States #1345641

I might be able to help you get your money back (at no cost to you). please e-mail me:

raymondurie@yahoo.com