Prineville, Oregon
1.2K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

This company has fooled Customers and Presenters right and left. The products are not what they seem.

Very few good items and can be bought on EBAY and you dont have to wait 7 to 10 days plus Customer Kudo items are junk, Jan 2016 Item was eyelash curler and mine busted in 2 days. When you contact your Rep they are great, but the Company not so much. I will not recommend this line or Company to anyone ever again after 2 bad 3D fiber lashes mascara, *** cream foundation, and empty brow gel which I also got in the wrong shade.

My daughter Mascara was Clumped and balled fibers and the gel ***. Going back to Sephora!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Presenter.

I didn't like: Company, Products.

Comments

It will be hard to return the mascara to Sephora, as they do not sell Younique and never will.

Nothing against the Presenters... they apparently are quite awesome and have been brainwashed with the "cruelty free" claim and the domestic violence foundation which may only receive 5% of Y's profits. Do your research folks!

Debradough
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States #1116298

Keep posting and keep talking. This *** company needs to die !

Hi,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Did your presenter help you to replace the items or get a refund?

You have 90 days to return items. I am a presenter and can help you if your current presenter hasn't already.