1.8K views
2.0
Turnaround Time

So I've waited and waited to do this review as not to hurt the lady I bought it from's feelings but if I can save anyone else a ton of money, time, aggravation it needs to be done. 1st you can only buy the foundation in a package, so unless you wear a ton of makeup you have a bunch of extra *** you will never use like "brow liner, and brow gel".

2nd they will conveniently be out of stock in their main foundation colors but 2 days after their old catalog closed they will be "in stock" again but you will be waiting months for it to ship to you (still don't have mine). 3rd the bag they advertised with your package may or may not be the one you receive. My sister and I ordered the same day, same package but got 2 different bags (Even though we ordered to get the pink bag but no one of us got stuck with a plain black one). 4th the fiberlash mascara, the only other good product that I actually wanted out of the package I was forced to buy to get the foundation (which still isn't here).

Lasted exactly 2 weeks which is only about 6/7 uses before it was thick, dry and completely unusable because it let those fibers fall all over your face throughout the day because it was to gross and dry to hold them in place. So if you are ok with spending over a hundred dollars to not receive your items, or receive items not as they were pictured, or that will only work a few times. Then these are the products for you.

But if you want good quality products that will last run far far far in the opposite direction of younique. Now let me add they did say they would send me another mascara out, but I don't feel like I should have to keep contacting a company to fix the problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Mascara.

Comments

You can purchase ANY of their items separately or as a collection. And in case you're wondering I'm not a presenter, nor do I have any other affiliation with the company.

Just stating facts.

It also clearly states on backordered items (such as bags) products may vary slightly due to availability! Ignorance is not an excuse to blast a company.

to Anonymous #1163837

I have to laugh at all the people that clicked thumbs down to this comment. Truth hurts.

Im having pretty much the same issues Im so aggravated.. Im ready to make Younique go viral with how dissappointing their service is and their products