2K views
1.9
Turnaround Time

Unbiased review. I've been on the inside and outside of this company.

First off, do not buy this mascara...it's great the first application then it dries out. I have had many tubes of this thinking maybe i got a bad batch...but no. The liquid foundation is wonderful WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS to apply it. The lip stains are long lasting and have been one of my favorite products.

I've had bad experience with the makeup brushes shedding hair (lots of hair) and i've had it over a year now. I contacted costomer support about the issue but they refused to comply. The face primer is great...the best i've ever used actually.

The lipsticks go on like butter but i find after a while my lips start to dry out and crack. The eye shadow palettes are beautiful and very blendable with many color options.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Danielle_V
Marlton, New Jersey, United States #1234787

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with Younique. With the mascara it's important to note that as a multi step application there are increased opportunities for issues to occur.

Hot water or a few drops of rose water or uplift beauty serum will resolve that. To ensure it doesn't happen, be sure to keep the lid tightly closed and make sure the fibers are completely dry on your eyes before applying the sealing coat of the gel. I know these are extra steps but more money does not mean lower maintenance. Sometimes it means quite the opposite.

Since some Younique products are so heavily pigmented, it results in extra care required to maintain the moisture in the product. This doesn't happen in cheaper mascaras as they are usually more watered down.

Please reach out to me for more information. I'm on facebook (Danielle Vales) or my younique site (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Mixitmakeup/presenter/contactme)

Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States #1216993

Try putting your mascara tubes in hot water for a bit. It will melt the gel.

to Anonymous Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom #1221863

You shouldn't have to with a £23 mascara.