1.5
Turnaround Time

I bought the 3d mascara thought it was overpriced but wanted to support a friend who just starting selling it on fb. My eyes itched and itched and streamed and it doesn't come off easily.

I did get my money back minus the postage and packaging I'd paid, but that was only after trying to sell me something else instead.

I advised given I use cheap make up of various makes and never had a reaction I wasn't going to chance anything else. I'm now just left with a constant barrage of sickly, annoying, full on constant stream of messages and posts about Bloody Younique and its sisterhood!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States #1311130

I agree their mascara is a nightmare, you have to laugh though when presenters post pics of their "amazing" lashes and its a hot mess. Their foundation is yuck to and you don't even get an ounce of product!

Derby, Derby, United Kingdom #1277914

I love this product. Sorry you didn't.

I have stumpy, blonde eyelashes and this is the only thing that makes me have lashes.

I've tried extensions and false lashes which are expensive and a pain. This product is something I can do myself as easy as putting on mascara with the same effect