Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
4.7K views
2.5
Turnaround Time

I'm a girl who has had extremely red skin since the age of ten now turning 18 I stumbled across the liquid mineral foundation which was all over Facebook showing other weman like me finally being able to cover up there skin. I bought this product with very high hopes due to having to battle with my skin for years. However the product came today and I have too say I am so very disappointed it in no way covers anything it is nothing like the videos the reps put on Facebook £40 gone too waste.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Liquid Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Littleton, Colorado, United States #1196395

Try out a green colored primer or concealer! I hear the green concealer jar by NYX is quite good, and inexpensive to boot!

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1193912

I'm an ex presenter- and it's true, the foundation is not as hype as it's made out to be. Regardless of what "brush and primer" you use.

You need to use a lot of the product to get any real coverage. I would honestly go n spend your money at Sephora

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1192697

Hi, I have been buying Younique products for a year or more now. I am sorry you have not had a good experience with them.

I wanted to let you know that Younique offers a Love it guarantee. If you are not satisfied you can return it for a full refund within the first 14 days, if it is between 15 -30 days you are eligible for a cash refund of 80% of the purchase or product exchange of equal or lesser value.

If it has been 31-90 days you are eligiblefor equal value product credit or product exchange. Hope this helps

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1189429

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear your experience about younique but maybe i can help you with I am a younique presenter and i believe your money is not a waste!

My aunt had the same problem too but not as much red as yours probably and she had also dark spots on both cheeks but she is using our Primer and Touch Liquid Foundation and the Liquid Brush and she loved it a lot cause it did cover everything! You can message me if you like cause i would like to help you