1.1
Turnaround Time

I started to buy Younique products and later became a presenter to help my daughter in law. However, the customer service is terrible.

I had a lip liner that dried out after 6 months. I had hardly used it. They refused to send me another one because it was past their warranty time. Pencils are not supposed to dry out!

I use different ones at a time and have done Revlon ones that I've kept in my drawers for years without a problem. I had issues with the mascara drying out as well. The liquid foundation is great but not much else. I'm not buying or selling from them.

I'd rather purchase at a department store. They always stand behind their products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Lip Pencil.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

How does a lip liner PENCIL dry out?

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1305366

If you clean your makeup regularly and don't share it with others I keep may makeup way past the date they say you should and never have I had an issue..Always keep lids brushes and even wipe eyeshadows off

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1305363

It has to dry up or no one would buy more..They keep making new formulas and continue to cut costs on products and it shows this is *** make-up

After six months, there's a reason. It's expired.

Just for the record you should be buying new make up every 3 mo. Your risking infection.

Same thing with the liquid eyeliner. Dries out extremely fast.

to Vivian #1306444

If stored properly, it shouldn't dry out, mine never did!