Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1.7K views

So I got sucked into the whole Younique thing and it was a huge disappointment. There are several things I didn't care for:

The old mascara is a million times better then the new formula (why fix it if it isn't broken)

The packaging is very cheap like quality to it.

For the cost the stuff was not that great. The moisturizer was like cheap $2 lotion in a cheap plastic bottle (for $45 spruce it up)

The primer was God awful oily and no effect. ($40)

The foundation and powder doesn't cover like they say it doesn't cover up tats and is impossible to match skin tones. ($30 each) those videos are drawing on your face and the makeup covering it up is total ***.

The lip stain is a joke doesn't stay on like everyone claims and it's expensive.

Eyeliner depending on the color doesn't go on smoothly at all and comes off easy not like they claim.

This make up is WAY overpriced for the misleading quality of the make up. I am going to stick with Chanel yes it's pricy but with them you get what you pay for. Don't get sucked into the *** of this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Face Powder.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1209301

I'm a seller myself and I have to agree with you, the original 3D Fiber Lashes was 100 times better than the new 3D+ Fiber Lashes. I used to get so much more height and volume with the original formula.

With the new stuff? Not even close. I've hounded other representatives to see if they still carry any of the old formula. Some do, some don't.

Either way, I have to agree with you.

Go to Sephora. They'll give u 3 free samples every time u come in. No purchase required.