2.9K views

I was a Younique Presenter who wanted to cancel my contract. I had almost $200 in Y-Cash & 7 half-price items from parties that I hosted during the time I was selling.

When I tried to log in to my account, it was no longer active (I was a buyer before I was a seller). When I cancelled my contract, the cash and half-price items disappeared from my account and this is what they said, "Thank you for reaching out to us. We want to let you know that the current policy is that accounts lose all Y-Cash and Half-Priced Items upon cancellation.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your understanding." Do yourself a favor and don't waste time on a company that is this hard up!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Since there is no contract with Younique I'm going to go ahead and call bull. Even if you become and inactive presenter, your y-cash and half offs are still available.

Stop trying to cut a company down with lies. Get a life.

justme2017
Effingham, Illinois, United States #1307693

Gee what a great company (with much sarcasm) they took away what you EARNED

Mariposa, California, United States #1306716

You don't have a contract with Younique so why would you cancel anything? My account lapsed last month and upon login I still have all credits to my name.