Spokane Valley, Washington
2.1K views
2.0
Turnaround Time

I am purely a customer. The hype on the liquid foundation was huge.

I bought my bottle and waited two months until it was back in stock and shipped to me. When I was close to running out I went back online only to discover the lack of inventory still hadn't been handled, so I moved on to another product from a more accessible line. As a customer it is frustrating to like a product and have to go hunting online to find a rep that is willing to part with what I need. I shouldn't have to do that.

I won't be buying again.

Also, after about two months the product smell turned chemically and rancid. It also got thick and clumpy.

I enjoyed the foundation up to this point. You also can't get the last bit of product out because of the bottle design.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Glad to know I was just about to order some! One thing that may help your situation though that has helped me to find good makeup fast is I go to ebay and I'm able to get the product I want fast. Anyway thank you for your comment to let others know about this product saved me from a hassle of regret!!

@Anonymous

Me too! Glad I found this website!

I'm looking for high end quality makeup and it sounds like Younique is not worth the money. Since no one can give me samples I guess I just have to go by these reviews.