I don't appreciate a younique representative in Hawaii that got really upset because I don't like your products. I've tried the foundation and didn't care for it.

She said I was the only one who didn't give her positive reviews on your products.

I'll stick to Kate Sommerville thank you. Train your sales reps to accept criticisms and not everyone likes your products!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

York, Pennsylvania, United States #1237396

I don't like the foundation either and when I said I didn't like the way it looked I got the oh you didn't use our brush or our priner!! Ugh it made my skin peel like sunburn!!

to Anonymous #1238721

I got that, too. The foundation looked powdery on me and was told I needed their special brush and primer. I said no thank you!!!

Yes, I've come across a very pushy sales person. Hey!

Maybe it's the same person. They can't take no as an answer, and when you tell them you're happy with your own line of cosmetics/skin care, they'll look down and criticize that particular line.

Younique is more for making money than beautifying the person. Don't just sell makeup, sell skin care!

They're not Unique in my book. I would never recommend them to anyone.