1.9K views

I just started selling younique and for one i was very dissatisfied with the samples they give you...especially the foundation like literally not enough for me tonsample let alone customers!! Ok all that aside i took a chance and ordered anyway and literally for the price of this stuff they should give u your moneys worth...but no primers were small especially the eye primer!!

The foundation was small like ill go threw that in 3 weeks if not shorter !! The rose water bottle small for the price!! Literally everything minature size!! Only thing i have been truly 110% pleases with are the eyeshadow and lipstick which is outragous too!!

I do love the creme shadow...but will be looking for a cheaper solution!! I here i am taking a chance trying to sell this!! I dont think it will make a go..i cant sell something i am displeased with and lie to customers!!

304-669-8481 make it right!! Fix the size of everything!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Foundation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom #1256404

Ex Younique presenter

I move to Maëlle after 17 months with Younique and it's the best decision ever.

I was very unhappy with the mascara and the corporate side of things.

Maëlle is smashing records and winning awards we only launched 1st November 2016 some Mentors are at the top of the company already promoted 10 times in 5 weeks

If you would like anymore info about Maëlle then please email me

karenstimely@gmail.com