Houston, Texas
1.5K views

Younique is overpriced ***. The lip balms are thin and dry your lips out.

They cost $22 and smell like cheap lipstick. I bought a loose eyeshadow and it was all caked and wouldn't come out of the little holes. Worst scam ever. Cover girl is like 1/4 the price and way better.

I will stick with my regular drugstore makeup. At least I know what I'm getting and at no point is it passed off as better than it really is.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Eyeshadow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1192698

Hi I just wanted to make sure you knew about the love it guarantee that Younique has. If you dont love it you can return it for a full refund within the first 14 days.

If it is between 15 - 30 days you can return it for 80% of the purchase price, equal value product credit or product exchange.

If it has been between 31-90 days you can exchange it for equal value credit of product exchange.

Also, I understand that these products may be higher than drugstore products but please remember that the makeup that we presenters sell not only help pay our bills but also help fund the Younique foundation. You can learn more about what they do at www.youniquefoundation.org

#1195420
@Sarah Weirick

lol no one loves it, you either know good makeup and hate the junk, or are so desperate for the potential income that you force yourself to sell it. Get a real career, and stop selling this cheap ripoff product.

#1198427
@MUA

I love all the products I've tried from Younique! It's a matter of putting it on correctly! Stop bashing something you don't know didley about and go back to putting garbage on your face

#1203846
@Anonymous

LOL!!! LOL!!

#1472056
@Anonymous

Yaasss!!!!!

#1209599
@MUA

I'd rather use younique than cheap, gross drug store ***.

#1472054