I used the liquid brow pencil and it turned my face (brows) blue I was so embarrassed and it ran so bad within a hour... And it stained my face omg never have I had this happen in any other makeup line

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Eyeliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Danielle_V
Marlton, New Jersey, United States #1234795

Younique does not sell a liquid brow pencil, I'm curious if you were sold a liquid eyeliner instead. We do have a blue one that almost looks black in the bottle.

I would like to help you resolve this issue!

Please reach out to me for more information. I'm on facebook (Danielle Vales) or my younique site (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Mixitmakeup/presenter/contactme)

Jawbone, New South Wales, Australia #1223450

Ummm there isn't a Younique liquid brow pencil!! Check the brand lol

Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States #1212331

Younique does not make a liquid brow pencil at all. They have brow pencil and brow gel that is all, perhaps the customer has purchased a knock off rather than a product from a Younique Presenter.

London, England, United Kingdom #1211210

Younique don't sell a liquid brow liner.......the sel

Liquid eye liners......which do not stain.....did you buy this from a Younique presenter or from eBay or something??

Bothell, Washington, United States #1210258

There is not a liquid brow liner... Yo unique has a brow pencil and a brow gel....

Neither one is in any way blue... I hope you contacted your presenter about your problem...

The pencil and gel are both lovely products... Wondering if you mistakenly used the blue liquid eye liner?

#1207519

Younique does not have a liquid brow pencil. Perhaps you used the liquid eyeliner?

The only product they have for your eyebrows are an eyebrow pencil and an eyebrow gel, which looks like a small tube of mascara. Definitely contact the presenter who you bought the product from for help, or contact Younique support directly.

They are very good about taking care of their customers. Xo