1.7K views
Turnaround Time

I purchase the eyeliner from a friend that is selling there products and at first i did like the eyeliner but the application was really bad, there isn't enough liquide and it does rub off very easily. After the second day of use the eyeliner dried up.

It was very crappy and extremely expensive. That is the last time i purchase anything from this cosmetic company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Eyeliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Danielle_V
Marlton, New Jersey, United States #1234799

I'm sorry you're having a bad experience with our eyeliner. Our liquid eyeliner does need to be stored upside down to ensure that it continues to apply correctly.

This is a known issue that younique is working on fixing. Since you already have the liner, I encourage you to flip it tip side down overnight and try again.

Please reach out to me for more information. I'm on facebook (Danielle Vales) or my younique site (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Mixitmakeup/presenter/contactme)

#1203428

not sure if you know, but you can get a 100% refund. i'm really surprised that your eyeliner didn't work well.

they work better than the urban decay ones for me.

i don't sell younique, but just contact them and they will give you your money back. you can send them a message on their website.