1.2K views
Turnaround Time

This company is Terrible their over priced and their Consultant Heather Taylor Waymire is stealing from customers shes over charging ppl on product and then not filling the complete order. Tried contacting the company for my money back and what a nightmare they said they couldnt help me bc i had no order ID # from Heather Waymire and trying to get it from her was impossible. SCAM Do Not Order from this Company the ppl representing them are ripping ppl off!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Danielle_V
Marlton, New Jersey, United States #1234783

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience with Heather. This is not what most of us Younique presenters stand for.

I would love to help resolve your experience. Please reach out to me for more information.

I would be happy to help fulfill your order. I'm on facebook (Danielle Vales) or my younique site (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Mixitmakeup/presenter/contactme)

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1218719

This is ignorant and destructive to a company that has many, many great people.. Your experience with one unprofessional individual does not mean the parent company or the product is sonehow to blame.

You are absolutely justified in your anger towards that particular presenter, however your misleading rant is potentially damaging to many hard working and honest people trying to make a living like the rest of us.

And no, I'm not a Younique presenter. I just despise ignorant defamatory statements that hurt more than their intended targets.

to Anonymous #1224426

Oh come on! If someone cheated you and the company wouldn't rectify it, you wouldn't complain about the company?

You'd just say, "well, I bet there's lots of nice hard-working people at the company, so I won't complain about being cheated." Give me a break. There is nothing ignorant about her complaint. This person has every right to rant.

And if it ends up being destructive to the company, then that's Younique's fault. They should have some sort of procedure in place in case one of their presenters rips customers off.

KristaPotts
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1216597
I'm so sorry that you had a negative experience with a presenter and customer service. Just to clarify, have you only ever dealt with one presenter? Currently we have a little more than 500,000 of them, would you be interested in discussing this (with a different presenter, of course,) so that we can further attempt to rectify this situation?
Conway, South Carolina, United States #1216590