1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered couldn't get any help matching my color. Had to pick out one by myself.

It was to dark tried to exchange it for lighter color. They act like they will help you but that's not true. I just feel sick to my stomach for.

Wing dumb enough to spend 99 dollars plus outrageous shipping fees for this ***. I put it on once now I got an zit I wish I had never bought this trying to see it now at a lower price to get some money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Youniques makeup is horrible. Its truly a very scammy company.

part of the younique scam such as their "nature based products" which is hilarious considering the liquid foundation uses dimethicone as the number one ingredient or petroleum jelly as the number one ingredient in their concealer.

"Cruelty free"? No.

Youniques so called charity is just another merchandising scheme it does not meet the standards of the BBB or National Charity Reports.Younique will do and say anything to get you to buy and yes 5.50 IS outrageous when you have already paid that to have it shipped to you and then having to pay it again because Younique makeup is ***

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1322677

Ummmm shipping is $5.50

Really, that's outrageous ? I feel sorry for you.

Princeton, Texas, United States #1320548

Hi... did your representative help you at all?

She/he should have helped color match you before ordering. Do you still need help in exchanging or returning your product? I might be able to help.

I'm very sorry that happened.

Jodie W.