1.8K views
Turnaround Time

Hello everyone, Younique is NOT naturally based, and probably still all made in China. They are lying to everyone just to make their millions.

They're laughing all the way to the bank. Last time I bought and used the kit, I broke out and my eyes were so bad I had to go see an Ophthalmologist. After the fibers were researched, they have discovered that they are NOT made of "green tea fibers" as they have described, but made of Nylong which do NOT belong near your eye, nor IN your eyes. WERE YOU A BUYER OF THIS PRODUCT ADVERTISED THROUGH A MULTILEVEL SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN?

YOU ARE DEVOTED TO ALL THINGS GOOD IN LIFE --- YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE A CHOICE FOR NATURAL GREEN TEA FIBERS.

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN WAS GROUND-UP NYLON INSTEAD. http://www.mypirl.com/todays-lawsuits-blog/2017/12/20/younique-moonstruck-3d-fiber-lashes-false-advertising

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Younique Pros: Rosewater.

Younique Cons: Products.

Comments

in the mascara class action against Younique (Megan Schmitt, et al. v.

Younique, LLC, et al., 8:17-cv-01397), the Judge has grated the Plaintiffs class certification in California, Florida and Ohio. apparently, Younique sold over 790,000 units of the nylon / synthetic mascara - which they marketed as being "all natural" and containing "100% Natural Green Tea Fibers." Younique sold the Moonstruck 3D Fiber Lash mascara for $29 per unit.

This equates to over $23M in gross revenue in these 3 states alone. the case is set for trial in mid-February.

As a Younique presenter I don't even promote the 3D mascara - I tried it, and while I didn't have a reaction to it, I didn't notice any real difference in the volume of my lashes. Just sticking with the regular old-fashioned mascara. If someone is interested in the 3D mascara I make sure they know the formula changed a while back (with other info) and let them decide if they still want it.

#1419272

3D mascara has not been made with green tea in almost 2 yrs it's been made with nylon since then it's on the fact sheet online, natural based is not the same as all natural either just saying. I love there products but I have allergies to a lot that is nature and have to read the ingredients cause there is nothing that can work for everyone in the world.

I was called a lier when I told a different rep I had a reaction to 3D ..

She said I was lieing she said all products are tested to be hypo allergenic.

I have a friend who tested it in a real lab. ITS NOT HYPO ALLERGIC.

I was told if any makeup is hypo allergic the law states in Canada must state on products.