1.1K views
3.1
Turnaround Time

Not impressed with the starter kit I think it needs primer and foundation samples with the setting powder so I can apply and show my customers how amazing this stuff is before the fork over lots of money I would never pay so much for makeup without trying it or at least a sample I like to see how good the coverage is and wear. Cheaper makeup isn't such a loss . Lip stain gloss people may not be so picky is rather have coverage samples it starts usually with a good foundation just my opinion

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I hate that answer. How does or do personally packaged "samples" divy up to samples that have a company's name and logo on it?

They don't and not all reps can go through the expense of buying 13 shades of foundation and concealor to make their own samples. Idk about you but if somebody handed me a jar or lipstick or other product I'd be in question. They want to run w/the big dogs of the cosmetic world, but don't have samples that their reps can hand out with purchases or give for those w/inquiries.

But the answer it to make a video showing you using the product and raving about it. I'll admit I still use some but I'm not as in love as I used to be.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1167740

100% Agree w/you- I have used samples of mascara from finer department stores also as well as samples of foundation, concealer, blush, primer- you name it. I wish we had those to use to make sales.

I also think the colors of foundation are limited.

I am in between 2 colors and have to mix them up like I'm Bill Nye the Science guy and @ $39 a pop that's not cheap. Yes I sell it but most people aren't going to buy that ESPECIALLY w/o trying.

This company sucks. Don't bother!

Not having samples is ridiculous, but they don't have product half the time either. Oh but it's okay to make customers wait 30 plus days for something they paid for...sell sell sell!

Presenter Kit contents were listed before you signed up. IF you think you need testers for your business, then you should buy them with your discount.

to Anonymous #1174851

You guys just don't quit do you? This is why I left Younique.

I have never been a part of something so unprofessional. You don't see the Pampered Chef reps bashing customers or fellow reps for their poor experiences, they apologize and then try to fix it!

to Anonymous #1176011

Lol! No they don't stop!

They have some of the worst salespeople in the industry!

And the company has terrible customer service! What I find interesting is the company will just say "well they are independent consultants so they can say whatever they want." They take no accountability for lies and behavior of their consultants.