Winamac, Indiana
1.6K views

Self tanning lotion the worst I have ever used. I got it for Mother's Day expected since so high dollar it would be good.

Streaks all over where the lotion would not go into skin! Very disappointed and hoping that my sister can get her money back for purchasing this for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Beachfront Lotion.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Northampton, Massachusetts, United States #1178985

Did you exfoliate and moisturize your skin first? It will not absorb dry skin.

How did you apply it? I use rubber gloves, their smooth and I spray 3 squirts onto the gloves, rub my hands together and rub all over my face, then repeat, perfect every time!

I've never had a problem with the spray, I love it...

All Younique products come with a 100% Love It Guarantee if returned within 14 days of purchase, no questions ask. They also take back product for up to 90 days.

I am a Younique presenter and I can say that I 100% agree with you on this. I love most of the products, but I won't even sale this and I tell people no!

As a presenter I've had a hard time getting it to work for me, however I've learned that using the Spray as a touchup has been helpful. I do recommend getting an exchange before your 14 day guarantee is up if you aren't satisfied.

Not many companies allow you to try your makeup for 14 days and return it if your not satisfied. But Younique does!

to Anonymous Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1176938

Why need another product these presenters are a joke your just helping the lash twins $$$ why other presenters have to buy products if there even going to make anything with this company.Once they changed there formulas this companies products went down the toilet

The quality of everything they sell is so poor! Don't waste any more money!

You have to apply it in small areas at a time. The first time I tried it I hated it.

Google how to apply younique tanning lotion and you should be able to find some tips on how to apply.

I recommend using disposable gloves to apply as well. Good Luck!