Hemet, California
1.7K views
2.2

I purchased the BB cream in high hopes of a great coverage as I have seen in ads. I have never seen a makeup that is so oily.

The first squeeze of the container was all oil. Sadly it felt as oily on my face as it appeared coming out the bottle. I felt that with every brush stroke the makeup seemed to move around not allowing any build up. I purchased 2 colors and 1 bottle keeps leaking.

I didnt realize how badly until I took a trip and it leaked all over my makeup bag. Unfortunately this did not happen within 90 days of purchase so Unique customer service would not do anything about it.

This makeup is definitely not worth the high price and does not have the magical coverage that is dispayed in videos. Be prepared for an oily mess.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Bb Face Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This make up is a mineral oil so you need to shake it up

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1177044

BB cream is not meant to be a foundation, it is a lightly tented moisturizer.

to Anonymous #1178332

A presenter probably sold it to her while the liquid foundation was on back order for MONTHS...promising the BB cream had the same coverage....Some of these presenters need a education in makeup.

to Anonymous Florida, United States #1192706

You are correct in that. I am a presenter and I am having to learn as I go.

I have a great team of ladies that help but I will be honest I did not know anything about makeup application or what is right for different types of skins etc. I have been educating myself. Reading these reviews is brutal but helpful.

I know what not to do (promise a product will do something if I dont know for sure) and I am learning little by little. I hope at least, that my customer service is not as bad as some that I have been reading about.