403 Spier Ave, Allenhurst, NJ 07711, USA
1.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered 1 item around 6/20/18. As I press checkout the screen went black and sent me to the same screen I was on to select an item.

I then clicked the item I wanted pressed checkout again and it brought me to the checkout screen. It had 1 qty and the price was correct.

I checked out. My roommate is a Younique representative and received my order but it didn't show the order only that I placed an order which she had never seen before. We're both busy and were not concerned about my Younique order, I placed it... it will come! I did

receive my order but instead of just 1 item that I ordered I received 2? During that week my brother was getting married and I was immediately going on vacation. The week I returned I put in a 60 hour work week. That brings me to the week of July 16th I called your company 4 separate times hoping to speak to someone about this and each time the hold was longer than 1 hour, yes ONE hour. I have never heard that said over a hold time before. I normally work 7 - 6pm so I could only call on my lunch break in which I never got through. The one day I put in for a call back and gave all information to my mom so she could finish the call for me but they did not call, 3 hours went by so she called again to put us in line and agian never received a call. I do not feel I should have to pay for the return shipping of this product. I did not believe this!! I am also waiting right now on hold with a half hour hold time for the last 20 minutes (i thought I'd type this bc I'm on a short break) I hold prompter just switch to a 1 hour hold. How on earth could I go from a 1/2 hour hold time to one hour, it is impossible. I would like an answer by today about this extra item you sent and charged me for or I will call my credit card company to dispute it. I am very disappointed in your company. You should not treat customers like this I will tell everyone I can about your deceptive practices. Shame on Younique!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Younique Cons: Customer service.

Comments

I hope you got your problem resolved in Younique. My personal way I handle problems like this is I go to Customer Service or Product problems instead of my customer going to a problem with a product or customer service.

If I cannot get it resolve I do offer a free item or I will personally refund them their purchase. I hope you give Younique another chance to make it right. Oh and get with your Younique Presenter because Younique is coming out with new Mascara. They still have the Epic one step Black Mascara and the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara.

But now, they have new Epic Mascara in Brown and a New Epic Waterproof Mascara that comes out August 20,2018. They also have new products coming out.(new crushed lipstick, eyeshadow for your pallet and a new Hydrating Mask.