1.1K views
2.2
Turnaround Time

I purchased the kudos from a Facebook party. It had ashadow pallet, eye liner, 3D mascara set and it came in a makeup drawstring pouch.

Eye liner, pouch And pallet could have been bought at target for half the price. No amazing quality. The pencil still needs to be sharpened and it's difficult to do do i end up with sharp points that scrape my eye lids. DO NOT BUY THE 3D LASHES.

I couldnt tell from the demp videos but the fibers are literally nylon fibers that are supposed to stick to the gel. They do not. Every time i tried i ended up getting fibers in my eyes causing reddnes and ny eyes to water to ruin my makeup. So i only used it 3 times with different techniques suggested by my presenter.

And i honestly didn't notice adifference between this 3d blinding stuff and Cover girl clump crusher. I want to return it. I emailed costumer service multiple times. Each time i received a generic reply that seemed to be copied and pasted company lines.

My presenter put in a complaint about the customer service rep, Rachel, and that was all she coupd help me with becaaue Youngique will not let presenters help their customers due to sensitive customer info. Trust me i did not give them any info i wouldnt have given tbe presenter. So i have to ship back the mascara to get store credit. At least 70% of the product needs to remain.

Not sure what they use the remaining 70% for but whatever...

its too bad good people get caught up in selling this overpriced makeup. Save yourself and go to Sephora if you want to spend bank but actually get a good product with great customer care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes Mascara.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments