Stephenville, Texas
1.7K views

I havent tried their makeup and wont ever but you are right about this company just being out to make a buck.They allow their presenters to make false allegations against people in order to boost sales and promote their charity as well as employ presenters with convictions of family domestic violence.Complaining does you know good because they

only care about $$$!...Glad to know their products suck too

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Makeup.

Comments

My daughter rants about her horrible childhood in order to get people to feel sorry for her and buy make up. I think if I had a private education and was a cheerleader,took gymnastic, ballet, tap, had a Volvo at sixteen, took horse back riding lessons and was given every opportunity in life that would of been a really great childhood.

However she got a DUI,smoked *** and neglected her child and puts stuff on fb about me....... God will deal with her. I submitted a complaint to your compliance department Saturday I hope to her from them soon. She has all of you people at this company fooled and you people keep encouraging her when you are being so deceived.

Just watch her and you will see how crazy she can be..... anybody who can talk about themselves for 30 mins and pretend cry and you people just keep buying her stuff......

SO CRAZY WAKE UP tell her the truth if you are her friend!!!!!

I so agree my daughter rants about her horrible childhood in order to get people to feel sorry for her and buy make up. I think if I had a private education and was a cheerleader,took gymnastic, ballet, tap, had a Volvo at sixteen, took horse back riding lessons and was given every opportunity in life that would of been a really great childhood.

DontBeATwit

They more than likely said their product might have a chance of fixing the train wreck that is your ugly mug and failed to do so. How is it their fault?

You can't form the Mona Lisa from moose excrement. Please move out of Texas immediately.

The dunce farm is slightly north in Oklahoma. Hope that helps!

I cannot make you like Younique products or the company, but this needs to be clarified. Younique does NOT allow presenters to make false claims or allegations.

It is 100% against the agreement. Younique allows personal photos or company approved images. The problem is many presenters do not follow the agreement. The only way Younique knows of an infraction is if someone reports it to the compliance department, then a follow up will be made.

I know this because when I started with Younique I made errors in my advertising without knowing and trust me I was notified! Find a good presenter.

If local have a private sit down to try out the products or if they are not local request a live chat. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but some of us have integrity.

@Anonymous

Actually if you inform them of the presenters non compliance,supply them with legal documented proof and they still do nothing then they are allowing it.