1.2K views
Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Received a second hand lipstick off a rep as compensation for a head office issue.... rep was covering up....

as i felt i was being lied to i purchased a new one from younique hq.. (photo attached). Contacted rep... she denied that their was a problem then showing her a photo she said my mistake sorry!

Complained to hq... they decided $20 for my trouble in younique dollars!! That does not even cover my doctors appointment for swabs i got done as it makes me sick to think i have used someone elses lipstick along. I keep asking how they would feel hq..

but they keep avoiding the answer!.

I am very disappointed in rep to do that in the first place.. but extremely disappointed with younique hq for not even giving a true care about a customer who received a second hand lipstick.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Lipstick.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

these come sealed. the tube has a seal on it.

as a younique presenter i am appalled someone would have give you this product in this condition.

i have a brand new one if you would like to try it again.... by a reliable presenter send me an email saylrgrl@gmail.com i will send you some other samples to try our company again!!!