San Clemente, California
1.2K views
3.3

I bought the eyeshadow pigment in an effort to support my friend. The eyeshadow is complete garbage.

It didn't stay on my eyelids and also is really not a color but just clear shimmer.

Very disappointing , won't return because I don't want to hurt my friends feelings, but I have had better luck with wet n wild ;) I hate seeing someone I care about invest her time and energy into a bad business pyramid scheme! 12$ + shipping for something that doesn't work, I might as well have thrown my 20$ in the trash!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Eyeshadow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The loose shadows are ***. Also, compare them price wise ounce for ounce with MAC Pigments.

The MAC Pigments are actually cheaper and the superiority is obscene! In those schlocky liquid foundation demos, the lipstick/eyeliner/sharpie is actually being buffed out with the brush.

Spend your hard earned cash on pro brands. They are actually cheaper.

Honestly, I love their eyeshadows!! I love the shimmer in them, and I think they last a long time.

I love eyeshadows period, and I've used a LOT of different brands.

I got the ABH selfmade palette for xmas, and even though I love it, and how it blends, it DOES NOT last like my Younique eyeshadows. Honest truth imo!

I don't know why when people have a concern, the first thing someone says is that they don't know how to apply properly.

Don't be afraid to do a return to your friend! A good presenter and friend would do it without any issue!

you probably dont know how to apply it right.. if its a powdered pigment you press it on the lid not sweep it on.

@Anonymous

Yes loose eyeshadow is different than the pressed shadows. Press to apply. You may have to apply with your eyelid a little damp as well.

Younique Reviews