1.7
Turnaround Time

Contacted CS for a return label to get my money back guarantee. First email, nobody responded within 26 hours so I live chatted a CS rep.

The live chat stopped letting me send messages so I continued emailing him. He asked for pictures of damaged product which I immediately sent in reply, said tried product again and just want return label to get money back. The convo ended there without any response. Next day I send email again to younique support where I get response 12 hours later that says a ticket has been made with another rep and don't put so many tickets through.

I email that CS rep back saying it's not resolved and I would like a return label for my products and refund. She doesn't respond for two follow up emails. FAIL! I emailed the company again and who knows if I will get a response.

I spend like $250 with them for makeup that truly sucks! Foundation makes my face appear like it's peeling for a sunburn. The packaging is worse than grocery store makeup.

The lip gloss and liners stay on for a whole 12 minutes and are grainy feeling. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Foundation.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments