1.2K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

These products are ***, plain and simple. I got sucked in a few years ago when the company was relatively new.

The mascara irritated my eyes so badly I ended up having to go to the doctor because the fibers scratched my eyeball :(. I gave it another chance when the newer products came out--the foundation is nothing but oil and pigment, and has zero coverage. The recommended brush to go with it fell apart on the first use, and the lip products all taste like wax. The bon bons are so cheap looking and they want over $20 for a glorified chapstick.

The only thing that even came close to me liking were the eyeshadow palettes, but I can get better quality for less money at Ulta or Sephora.

I don't get the hype about this company or its products. I can go to Walmart or Walgreens and find better quality makeup for 1/4 of the price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad quality.

Comments

mujunkie

THE NUMBER ONE INGREDIENT in youniques liquid foundation is DIMETHICONE followed by several unhealthy things for your skin!! Im so sick of this company deceiving consumers with their "naturally based bull" its not they throw in a minimal amount of something natural so they can claim its naturally based. Their womens foundation is just another sales gimmick their foundation DOES NOT meet the standards for the BBB or the National Charity Reports

Liskeard, Cornwall, United Kingdom #1266089

Meant to say foundation!! Good old iPhone predictive letting me down.

Liskeard, Cornwall, United Kingdom #1266088
It's all hypo allergenic, natural based and not tested on animals, also made in USA. A percentage of each sale also goes to a federal undation supporting women who were abused as children.

You pay for the above and the fact it's healthier for your skin than other brands. :)
lalajo
to Anonymous #1315416

I would suggest you familiarize yourself with the actual ingredients