Collinsville, Illinois
2.2K views
2.1

I spent over $100 on three products: Touch Mineral Cream Foundation (Scarlet), Touch Mineral Pressed Powder (Scarlet), and Precision Brow Gel (Light). My order took 10 days to process, and then 5 additional days to ship. After spending a hundred dollars, TWO WEEKS is a pretty unreasonable time to wait, especially for something as trivial as makeup that I could simply walk across the street to the general store and pick up in ten minutes (for a fraction of the price).

But I thought, "Well, SURELY this stuff must be magical. You can't charge that much for face paint and have that long of a waiting period if it's poor quality." Wrong.

The Cream Foundation is specifically advertised as being suitable for dry skin. However, it is EXTREMELY drying. It sinks into every patch, making me look flaky and uneven, even after apply moisturizer and primer.

The Pressed Powder is specifically advertised as setting the foundation. Again, not true. The powder sucks out any remaining moisture, leaving skin looking literally like dirt. Even worse, it does nothing to help keep the Cream in place; I find myself reblending and touching up multiple times a day, as the product tends to collect and pool in the fine lines/wrinkles around my eyes and nose, looking thick and cakey in all the wrong places.

The Brow Gel... is nothing. Not even figuratively. It does literally nothing. It doesn't have enough pigment to fill in sparse areas. In fact, when applied over pencil, the bristles actually wipe off and REMOVE the pigment from the pencil, effectively doing the exact opposite of what it claims to do.

I used the products for over a week just to give them a fair chance. I tried applying with multiple techniques (brushes, sponges, blenders, fingers), but the results were widely the same.

Needless to say, I returned all three for a refund, which I had to wait another two and a half weeks to receive (even though it only took 4 days for my shipment to reach the return site.)

All in all, it was a total waste of my time. Certainly never purchasing from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Face Powder.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Younique Cons: Products, Cost, Processing time, Shipping time, Quality.

Comments