1.2K views

I was going to be a presenter and purchased the kit I used the new mascara. Mistake.

This caused me major infection in my eyes. It must have some toxic ingredients. My eyes still itch and burn months later. Be careful with these products.

They state natural based. I don't believe this ad I had bad reaction to these products. I don't know what chemicals they are using but there are a lot of unsafe chemicals in that mascara. I don't know if any law suits have been filed against this company but I wish I had a picture of what this did to my eyes.

I think these girls are brainwashed over these products. I think the compensation is great for some of these girls but the products are not organic and safe.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Why would you think they are natural? The ingredients are horrible and many are known to be toxic and/or cause cancer.

They use the cheapest ingredients available so they can make more money. They don't care about consumers or the planet.

There is a lawsuit in California due to the "natural fibers" being made out of nylon

Trayden

Why dont you take a picture and save it!

Younique Reviews