Berea, Ohio
3.7K views
1.8

After reading reviews and watching those YouTube videos, I felt that the Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation was a good alternative to my Bare Minerals foundation. I was so wrong.

The makeup settles into every fine line and pore on my face, making me look aged. It also doesn't provide coverage like the videos show unless I layer it two or three times, which defeats the purpose of only needing a little bit. I'm so disappointed, as I signed up to be a presenter to get the discount. I used the cream foundation in the past and liked it but the product only lasted about a month!

I can't very well buy new foundation and powder every month at the price it goes for.

Overall, I'm disappointed that I spent the money to be a presenter and that I now have no makeup to use and will likely end up at the drug store until I find a new brand I like. Don't buy this makeup unless you the opportunity to see if first-hand and make sure that you like it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Younique Cons: Products.