1.1K views

Bought Pouty lip liner, which if you use as a liner only will not come off... *unless*...

you put on a lipstick. Then the liner combines with the lipstick and wipes right off your lips. If you fill in your lips totally with the Younique lip liner, it will stay on forever...*however*... it is so.

very. dry. on your lips I can't stand it. Put on a top coat of anything, Chapstick, clear moisturinzing gloss...

and it all comes right off on your wine glass. Not worth the $15.

I have to pay shipping to send it back or exchange so not worth it. Sticking with my L'Oreal Infallible shades which don't come off and have a moisturing top coat.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Precision Lip Pencil.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Danielle_V

Hi, I'm sorry you're having a bad experience with the product. Once you apply something on top of the lip liner the liner is now "wet".

As you have the products already, I encourage you to take try applying it and letting it sit and dry for a moment before eating or drinking anything.

Please reach out to me for more information and to let me know if this resolves your issue. I'm on facebook (Danielle Vales) or my younique site (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Mixitmakeup/presenter/contactme)

#1206145

Where's the first product pusher who will say this young lady is applying it wrong??? Come on I know you're out there!