1.6
Turnaround Time

Ordered this April 30th 2017. It was supposed to include a concealer, foundation, primer and foundation brush.

The day after ordering I received an email stating the primer and brush were on back order with TBA for the dates, but the concealer and foundation were processing to be shipped. I did receive those 2 about 3 days later, which was a great amount of time. Finally the primer stated May 31st as the available date and the brush said July 7th!. Omg, I called and waited 45 minutes before a young male sounding about 17 answered with no care in the world.

He told me there's nothing he could do but offer $10 in Ycash. So what will that do for me, except make me spend more since nothing in younique is $10, not including shipping. Finally May 17th I received a text stating that the primer was shipped. Today is May 27th, that dang package has never left their warehouse according to the USPS tracking number.

I emailed and was told I can mail the first 2 items back but I would only receive an 80% credit since they were part of a package? Wait What?? This is their error and they want to take money away from me, after I already went to Ulta and bought a new primer.

So I have spent $140 and still only received the foundation and concealer from Younique. I am disputing this charge with my bank and dividing the 4 items by the total.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Younique Cons: Customer service, Backorder.

Comments