2.3
Turnaround Time

Ordered lip gloss from Kattie Myers on Oct 22 it's Dec 9 and I still have yet to receive my product. I have messaged her, left Facebook messages, I have even offered to pay shipping since she had been posting on Facebook they was struggling for money. Be careful who you buy from cause you may never get your product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Make sure that you report to PayPal as well that you never recieved your product, they are great about reimbursement!

I am sorry you had to deal with this as well, not all reps are bad!

Cindy, were you able to connect with me via email?

Cindyrouth

I order from her because she said she had 5 on hand to sell asap. I paid 12.00 through PayPal which I can send the receipt to you.

@Cindyrouth

No need for a receipt. I don’t personally know her, however, I would love to rectify this for you.

I hate to think someone did you wrong. That’s not okay! I am going to give you my email, do me a favor and email me. I will get you straight.

I am so sorry that someone did that to you, and I want you to have a product for your money! Email me at GratefullyGlam@gmail.com

I am so sorry you’ve had a terrible experience. I would love to rectify this for you.

Did you order directly from her or her site? I would be happy to send the lipgloss directly to you from the company.

No charge. I just want to make the situation right for you.