Las Vegas, Nevada
2.5K views

I joined because of the videos about the Mineral Touch foundation. I'm 49 and absolutely love it. Best foundation I've ever used and I've used them all.

The bad reviews must have not shaken the bottle or had a bad batch. My first bottle lasted 8 months and I wore it every day.

Here's what I love VS what I don't love.

Love:

Foundation, primer, concealer, powder, bronzer, splurge cream shadows, Addiction palette, liners, facial cleanser, moisturizer, most brushes, lipsticks, lip glosses.

Not love:

BB cream, pigments, 1st foundation brush, lip stains.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Makeup Brush.

Comments

I love your same love list but also love their bb cream & pigments. Liked their old mascara better than the new one

Are you a rep? I hate to be skeptical and if the product works for you then go you, but more often than not the reps are the only ones claiming that this is a miracle foundation.

The other problem is that many reps, possibly including yourself will step in at the sign of any complaint and blame it on customer error. I have never seen anything like it. I was a former Younique rep and got out because I too was duped with the Internet hype. I have been bullied, harassed and made to feel worthless.

I felt like I was in high school all over again. Not worth the hype and I don't recommend signing up (unless you want your self esteem stomped into the ground by your fellow Younique presenters.)

@Anonymous

Thanks for your post! I honestly thought I was the only one who felt like this! I had the same experience.

@Anonymous

wow, i have to say i am surprised to hear this. I am a Younique rep although i do not really 'sell' it.

just buy for myself & a few of my friends that like it. I am extremely happy with their products.,...and i have used a lot in my years. the group i am in though is 100% positive always. any kind of complaining or certainly anything negative towards another rep is not tolerated.

Youniques motto is to uplift women so anyone that cannot live by that should not be a part of it. i wish there was some kind of control in recruiting and also some of the makeup pictures & tutorials :)

#1192711
@Anonymous

I am a rep and although I don't know you I want to apologize to you for them. This is NOT how we are supposed to treat each other.

I have only been a presenter for 3 months and I have not had this experience. Mine has been the complete opposite. I feel more beautiful, more confident and have gained many friends who I consider family now and all because of Younique. I have had friends that have signed up and then never sold anything and we still treated her like family.

The WHOLE point of this business is to bring woman together and UPLIFT not tear people down...so again I am so sorry you were made to feel this way. This is not what Younique is suppossed to be about.

Did you know that you cannot work for any other makeup or health company's while being signed up to them. ?

Younique Reviews