1.9K views
1.5
Turnaround Time

First, I ordered my mineral pressed foundation and received an incorrect color. I requested help in mailing back the product in order to exchange it for the correct one and was given a form to fill out and told I had to pay for shipping myself.

Frsutrating as that was, I did it. I received a notice (finally) after I mailed back my foundation ( over 3 weeks ago!). I just checked online to track my new order and it's only now been entered into their system and then, next to the order #, it says it is on backorder until June!! This is way too long to receive products and to process orders.

I will also add that before I returned the original product, I DID try it and it was awful. Way too dry and does not blend or cover up at all.

It is NOTHING like the videos you see of these women raving about it. FRAUD!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Face Powder.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I agree with you 100%. I currently have the liquid foundation in the wrong color and they offer NOTHING to assist you!

The coverage was not as described in the COUNTLESS videos I watched prior to purchase. I am just stuck with this stuff...I refuse to pay more to return it. I work in Direct Sales and our company never double charges for a return or exchange!

My presenter sent me all the info to choose the right shade, but I still picked the wrong one. I'll stick to drugstores and Walmart for my makeup, I can buy a ton more for the price and exchange it if I don't like it!

@Anonymous

Contact your presenter. The time I did have to exchange a shade of foundation I shipped it for my client and shipped it back to her out of my pocket.

Wish you luck and sorry for the bad experience. This makes the company look really bad

Hi! As a presenter, it sounds like you really should have a conversation about this with your presenter.

Sometimes if they are new, they don't have the best info to help guide you in your purchases. There are some vital questions that should be asked about your skin type since there are various options (not just on color) for foundation and if they are matching you, they really do work!

For example, I have dry skin so the powder doesn't work for me... Sorry you had to go through this!