1.3
Turnaround Time

They have a dumb exchange policy and if you had a party and you exchange something, you have to return the item and do NOT receive your party rewards even though you are buying someone in it's place that cost more. They also simply said "That is our policy, sorry you feel that way.

Have a wonderful day." Sloughing off any issues and not even pretending to bring the issue up to a higher up. The item I received was the face primer that is supposed to be good with dry skin also.

Within 10 minutes my make-up was flaking away. The $39 product did not make any difference.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

good products don't have that reaction to a "harsh climate." I find it extremely appalling to see so many presenters in these review threads telling people don't have the right skin for a product! Step up your customer service.

It sounds like your product has low quality ingredients and when you consider what they cost?! girl bye

Danielle_V
Marlton, New Jersey, United States #1234766

I'm sorry you're having trouble with our products. I don't know if things were fully explained to you regarding the primer.

Yes, it is good on dry skin as it does not dry out your skin during use, however, it does not moisturize it either. If your skin is extremely dry or you are in harsh climates, you will have to take extra care to ensure that your face is fully moisturized before using the product as it will not help moisturize or retain moisture.

I would be happy to talk to you in more detail and help resolve any other issues you are having with the product. I'm on facebook - Danielle Vales, or https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Mixitmakeup/presenter/contactme