Coalville, Leicestershire
2.7K views

I'm really annoyed. Not with the makeup, or necessarily the business, but basically I have one of your representatives on my facebook.

She posted that she was doing parties now and so I tried to book a younique party for me and the girls to check out the great makeup, however your representative has actually ignored me TWICE and all she does is post *** selfies on facebook rather than actually responding to an interested customer! It's laughable. She is constantly on facebook but can't be bothered to reply to my query.

She has seen the message. She is losing you money!

Comments

I am so sorry you had to go through that. That is definitely not an image any presenter would like to have, at least I wouldn't.

If you need anything or want to have a Younique virtual party I will be happy to help. Www.youniqueproducts.com/robynskirk and you can also look me up on Facebook as well Robyn Kirk.

I am so sorry you have encountered a presenter who does not support our mission statement. Some presenters make our company look bad.

However, I would absolutely love to turn your frown upside down an take the time to make sure you are satisfied. My main concern is YOU. You can find me on Facebook.

Join my group Beauty Boulevard with Lei Marie. Comment on something and I will take care of you!

I'd be glad to help. https://www.youniqueproducts.com/beccakleisinger

Sorry to hear that you have been ignored. I am a Younique presenter and would absolutely love for you to host a party for me and earn free and half off make up for yourself.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you, Nikki

nrpimentel@outlook.com

I have had a terrible time with a representative too. It has been 8 months and she hasn't honored her offer with me, even after several requests.

How do I handle this?

See? There's another one, DYING to get a sale.

First she'll do your "party" which will put your friends into makeup ad induced comas for ten days (or however long she decides to do your party on FB). You'll drop all your pals into the group pot. Some of them fall for the ads, this makes her some $$ then the company ships the makeup right to them. Then she's gonna am all of THEM to be HER FRIENDS, try to get you or them into her fold so she can have more reps under her, and it goes on & on.

There's always the price of "something free" if your party wuLifies. Most reps give *** away free anyway especially when building.

Put it this way: The world is TIRED of this thing and if you want to promise your friends almost constantly being bothered, go ahead and do an "online party. Soon enough you'll be as desperate as this one is not to take NO THANKS for an answer, and you'll have a lot less cash in your account!

Younique is the cheapest makeup you cancer at some of the highest pricing. Truly, it's no different than others and they're making a killing off of it.

(Not necessarily the Presenters but the company and top presenters in their pyramid!) The raw cost for thei mascara is about 25 cents a tube, but they're charging you $40 w shipping??? And come on, fiber mascara is NOT something they came up with. It's been around forever, they only separated the steps which take time and aggravation to put on. It's a SCAM and will leave you with the owl eyes and it's a total mess to ***.

I was a member with them.

They bother EVERYONE just to get a sale. Sad but true.

Im so sorry to hear that this presenter is not taking her business seriously. If you would like information or host a party I will be glad to do so, if still interested. You can send me an email at mmelendez3@gmail.com

@Anonymous

Do you SEEEEE how desperate these Younique "Presenters" are?! They're all so desperate for a sale or a party they're spreading out their e-mailed here on P'O'd consumer site!

WHAT PART OF "THE WORLD IS SICK & TIRED OF 3D SPIDERLEG EYES" DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!

it's absolutely TRUE the products are cheap crud and marked up to horrifying dollar amounts so the presenter can get her $5-$8, and two more levels up can get a cut---AND IF THAT'S not enough, that dog ugly sister & brother can get THEIR piece of the pie, too!

By the time a lady pays $29 for the two step SPIDERLEG mascara scam, taxes, another $3 tax and shipping, it's almost $40 for some mascara that's not waterproof, leaves almost everyone with raccoon eyes after a long day, and heaven help you if the fibers get into your eyes!

GET THIS--INSIDER SCOOP: THEY USED TO USE NATURAL GREEN TEA FIBERS FOR THE EXTENSIONS. NO MORE. THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET BY CHEAPER BY REPLACING THE ORIGINAL FORMULA WITH RAYON CELLULOSE FIBERS AND CALL IT 3D FIBERLASH PLUS.

THEYVE PUT THEIR OILY "UPLIFT" SERUM INTO THE MASCARA PART, MADE THE FIBERS CHEAPER---AND YET THEY HAVE THE GALL TO SAY ITS "STILL $29 SAME PRICE COME GET SOME!?!?!"

This company and everything they stand for sickens me. Here's a clue YOUSTINK: WOMEN OF SOCIAL MEDIA ARE REALLY SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR TEN DAY OR TWO HR OR THREE DAY OR FIVE FREAKING MINUTE HARRASSMENT PARTIES, OK?! BUY SOME AD SPACE LIKE A NORMAL MAKEUP COMPANY AND SELL YOUR CRUD FOR WHAT ITS WORTH: $2!!!!

I swear the next person with that sappy *** attitude and *** SPIDERLEG face asks me have I tried 3D SPIDERFACE MOONBLASTED MASCARA IS GONNA LOOK LIKE A RACCOON BEFORE HER TIME AND IT WONT BE FROM THEIR CHEAP-O MADE PRODUCTS---ITS GONNA BE FROM THE TWO BLACK EYES SHE's WEARING AFTER THE PUNCH! WE'RE ALL SICK OF YOUBLINK!!!

@Anonymous

easy cobra...don't be shy...tell us how you really feel!

Wow angst much...