4.9K views

Younique, a makeup company, they have good products, but do not stand behind them, we got a broken mascara, and had to jump through all kinds of hoops to get help. The rep (after emailing several times) finally got back to me after I emailed a photo to them of the broken product, they assured me a new one was being shipped that day, this was 3 weeks ago.

No product, no reply. BAD CUSTOMER SERVISE!! Would not buy from nor recommend.

This is not a good way to represent your company, we had to go on facebook, finds the link to the online event where we purchased, the person holding the party is not responsible, we had to find the order number, the reps ID number, which is near impossible. Stinkers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Mascara.

Comments

NonstopBrownBear

The worst company possible - should be illegal actually I believe it is.

Please contact me. I might be able to help you get your money back (at not cost to you). raymondurie@yahoo.com

Gosh, that's totally opposite of my experience! All I had to do is log on and look at my order which had the order number and the Presenter's name (had to click on to see her presenter number). Then I sent it with a picture to support and they sent a replacement, no questions asked and I didn't have to return the damaged product!

Just gotta say that i have used a lot of products in my day and since using Younique my skin has never looked or felt better. Yes I am a presenter but mostly just for my own use.

I use it b/c i love it. If either myself or any customers i have had have any kind of issue it is replaced in no time flat. If it is something i have on hand i will personally replace it immediately.

There is no perfect product out there for everyone but after probably 40 yrs of using makeup I am finally settled. :)

As an ER nurse we have had a mom bring her 7 year old daughter in with eye irritation caused by thud mascara. Child was a dancer.

The mascara fibers caused tear duct blockage. Nasty product.

@Laurie

Why on earth would you let a 7 year old wear such a product? Ridiculous.

@CrazyGirl

The presenters have pics all over social media encouraging "pageant mom" types to use YouBlink 3D Spiderlash on the kids instead of false lashes saying "It's sooooo much better for your little girls' eyes than falsies! Think about that glue!"---When in fact if you're going to make your kid up like a 30 yr old street-walker for whatever stage/cheer/dance/batton whatever--you've got more issues than makeup or false lashes to deal with.

But yeah, that's where they're getting these trash ideas. The presenters have the same five photo collage pics floating around their social media party (scam grabs) encouraging moms to use 3D Spiderlash instead of false lashes saying it's easier and faster.

Riiiiiight, and your 200lb 4ft tall daughter is Honey-Boo-Boo's twin, and she's gonna win too! NOT.

@CrazyGirl

So adults don't have tear ducts? Come on.

@CrazyGirl

Competitive dancers wear makeup for shows. I thought that was obvious.

@Laurie

Those fibers hurt of they get in the eyes, and they will get in the eyes even with the most generous feel application. Their products are substandard and they started by branding cosmetics off alibaba, no doubt in my mind. No, I have no proof, but everything they sell is available there to be branded.

You know I had this happen to me just a few weeks ago and I emailed the company directly myself and I had a new one on my door step like 5 days later... I also had a moisturizer gel go out with no applicator stick, emailed the company...

they sent me another moisturizer thats $40.

I think you had a bad presenter! I would never leave someone hanging like that!

@niknik

The moisturizer gel is made with an "airless pump," so it doesn't have a tube to draw up through--if this were a correct statement, the "company" as you call yourself (read: another desperate presenter defending what she thinks she knows) would've explained this to you as they do everyone else and told you to remove the bottom plate, push up on the bottom of the inside of the bottle and pump it about a thousand times until the Divine comes out the top of the pump applicator.

Younique is a rag bag company selling CHEAPLY MADE CRUD IN FANCY PACKAGING TO IFNORANT MEN AND WOMEN THROUGH A PYRAMID SCHEME WITH PAYMENT LEVELS THREE DEEP TO MAKE THE BROTHER AND SISTER TEAM EVEN RICHER AND EVERY SINGLE DEALER-PRESENTER WILL LIE, CHEAT AND SCAM FLAM ANYONE TO EITHER GET A SALE OR MAKE THEMSELVES ANOTHER PRESENTER TO SELL UNDER THEM.

A replacement for ANYthing from this company is never "easy," because they want PROOF that the product has a) been sold through a presenter b) hasn't been hocked 3) has a product code (LADIES, YOUR CODE IS ON THE ORIGINAL PLASTIC SEAL YOU IMMEDIATELY THROW AWAY WHEN YOU OPEN OT FROM THE FACTORY--THE ONE WITH THE BAR CODE ON IT---THATS WHY THEY ASK YOU FOR IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU MOST LIKELY DONT OR WONT HAVE IT!!! BECAUSE YOUVE ALREADY THROWN IT AWAY!!

And to be more than honest and I mean downright REAL, the person who wrote this reply I'd bet my car is a presenter! Read the wording carefully!

They're all desperate sheep! Wanna know how desperate and cult-motivated they are?! Go take a look at thousands of ugly fat American housewives who tho k they're film worthy on YouTube. It's enough to frighten and sicken you!

They're all the same: "OK, I'm here to show you my new eyes and the miracle of 3D YOUBLINK lashes!" And then they get so close to the mirror/cam we all see way too much "reality" if you get my drift.

RUN--DON'T WALK--RUN FROM THESE IDIOTS SELLING YOUSTINK!

@niknik

Younique absolutely stands behind their products. Always have.

The amount lost is also false as Younique does not have a $40 mascara. Even with tax and shippin its still not $40.

Cant believe everything you read. This is a prime example

@Truth

I think it is an estimation of cost, not the actual cost. It doesn't make her statement a lie.

Truth, you sound like one of their reps and it does not come across well with you being so snarky.

@BeachBunny

Well I am a presenter, I think if it truly happened it was a bad apple in the bunch at corporate it does happen we are human. I have returned some of the products because they did not stand up to what they said it would do - money back in my account less then 10 days.

I think with any company its going to happen we are human, its too bad the person did not ask the presenter to help - most presenter carry mascara on them to sell she could had exchanged for her and dealt with corporate. And our presenter numbers are posted on the website so that should not had been an issue at all.

I had a new presenter not receive everything in the kit but had an item duplicated - she got to keep duplicate item and received the missing product.

@Truth

You did not read niknik's post very well. She mentioned receiving a mascara after an email.

The she had a moisturizer gel without an applicator stick and they sent her a new one. The gel is what she indicated was $40.

@Truth

Run, don't walk but RUN from anything "Younique"---it's an MLM company ran by a brother with a stick up his back and a rat faced sister. They tout themselves as a company to "empower and validate women." What a load of baloney.

They're selling a product that costs $1 to make & package and by the time the consumer gets it it's almost $40!

$29 cost

$ 2 tax

$ 7 shipping

________

$ALMOST $40 so the presenter gets $6 Her two up levels get more cuts the company gets some chunk---and how much is this junk REALLY WORTH?! About a dollar. Soooooo much easier and faster to go to the makeup counter or order directly from drugstore dot com or eBay because at least THOSE PLACES won't be begging you to have a party and hook your friends into the same SHYSTER SCAM!!! Runnnnn from raccoon eyes, fiber allergies, wood fiber (rayon) in your eyes/contacts and a 700% markup and a year of HARRASSMENT to buy more or have a party!!

RUN!! (If you don't run, your eyes & nose will from the irritation!)

#1196394
@Reality***s

That's more expensive than the mascara I purchased from Lancome. What a ripoff.

@Truth

The mascara is $39 so I'm fairly certain their tax and shipping is more than $1. Thus, making it a roughly $40 mascara.