1.6K views
2.3

I paid for my liquid foundation on november 10th. Before i ordered i asked my presenter how long it would take to ship and she said 6-10 days.

I needed it by december 2nd for a wedding i was in. 10 days was more than enough time for me to get recieve my order. A few days before the wedding it still hadn't shipped. Now here it is a month after i ordered and i still have yet to recieve it.

My presenter says she has it and was suppose to drop it off today, which i drove an hour to pick up and she never showed up.

I have wanted this stuff for 2 years and now that i've ordered and been out of foundation for 2 weeks, i still dont have it! Not happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am so sorry this happened to you! I am a Younique Presenter, and I just want you to know we're not all like that!

Please send me an email @ mrszqjames@gmail.com.

I would like to help make this right for you! I look forward to your email.

I am an advid Buyer of younique's primer, foundation, and concealer. Have been for years.

Loved how it went on and made me look. My recent purchas, 1 month ago, contained all 3 of these item amd they are just not the same.Possibly they've changed the formula? Consistency is different. Coverage is different.

Wears off faster, the quality ove grown to know and love just isn't there. Has anyone else had this issue?

This is completely awful!

Did you order directly from the rep? Was she offering some type of special pricing for a bulk order?

Or did she have product on hand which wouldn't make sense since it took that long.

Was she the one keeping you updated on the status of shipping?

I personally know the foundation hasn't been on back order in some time.

If you order directly through the reps website or the Younique website itself it asks if you would like a text when it ships and sends emails with tracking numbers.

With that being said, what she did is completely wrong and you need to get proof of your purchase to her along with her personal link to Younique.

Report it to corporate, scroll down to the bottom of any younique link and click customer support, I don't know what all can be done if you didn't purchase directly through them or the rep website but maybe something can be done about the rep. If you paid through your bank or PayPal report it as fraudulent, never recieved product and get your money back! PayPal is great about listening to its customers.

I hope this works out for you and you get your money back! I also hope you find an honest rep with Younique, I know there are lots of them!!

@Nan06

I do not know the presenter who ripped this lady off, but I am going to use some of my available Y-cash to help this lady get the foundation she has been wanting for 2 years. It still blows my mind that there are so many scammers out there.

Younique Reviews