I have never been more disappointed with a membership as I am with YouFit at Midlothian VA location.When I originally joined I also had my boyfriend join.

Plus my son & his wife joined. My sister joined and somehow (without my approval) she was put onto my membership as a joint account. I never got any such free month for any referrals and I had to request my sister be removed from my account. Now I see you have charged my membership an annual fee of $39.99 plus the monthly fee of $10.

So I am paying $79.98 maintenance for 365 day membership….hummm I came in today to cancel my membership, signed something to cancel and now being told you can’t cancel until I give you a credit card. WHAT?

You charged my account without my knowledge and now you are asking for permission to charge $10 to cancel.I truly wish I would have looked into YouFit reviews before joining your club.

I didn't like: Manager argumentative and yelled at me from the parking lot.

1.5
Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $40
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Youfit Health Clubs?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.