Yong Shen Movers - Yong Shen mover (+65 91295501 ) Deposit Scam - police investigations
Yong Shen mover is now under police investigations for not returning deposit for boxes (after using trickery to collect back the boxes)
When they came to collect back the boxes, they were supposed to return the $100 deposit by cash. When they arrive, they will pick up the boxes and declare that they forgotten to bring the $100 along and offered to do a funds trf later in the day.
It's now almost a month, dozens of SMS, and 2 police reports later, the $100 is still not returned.
The matter is now in the hands of the police. We are not sure whether it was a staff or the business itself responsible for the illegal withholding.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Movers Scam
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "Damaged my wall in the process of installing my bi fold door. Twice they arranged for rectification, twice they made me waited in vain without even calling to inform me..."
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "Last month,when i invited as a important business party in Dec. 12th began to search my ideal gowns online. By comparison of some stores on the internet, i found the..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."