Yong Shen Movers - Yong Shen mover (+65 91295501 ) Deposit Scam - police investigations
Yong Shen mover is now under police investigations for not returning deposit for boxes (after using trickery to collect back the boxes)
When they came to collect back the boxes, they were supposed to return the $100 deposit by cash. When they arrive, they will pick up the boxes and declare that they forgotten to bring the $100 along and offered to do a funds trf later in the day.
It's now almost a month, dozens of SMS, and 2 police reports later, the $100 is still not returned.
The matter is now in the hands of the police. We are not sure whether it was a staff or the business itself responsible for the illegal withholding.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Movers Scam
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Think twice b4 booking. I had my bookings confirmed.. With airlines booking number. But the next morning when I woke up..I was greeted with an email saying that the Airline did not..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "157930348 - order number My money has been deducted from my banking statement and I did not receive this item ordered 2 months ago. What is happening here? I emailed and the..."