John Nasruddin owes me $250,000 that he has defrauded from me personally as well.He defaulted on a business transaction in Springfield IL to purchase a Golds Gym.
He stole the money directly in front of the federal bankruptcy court and lawyers, submitted false personal financial statements and false proof of funds. He knows that under a certain dollar amount wont be prosecuted criminally and that the FBI only investigates over a certain dollar amount. He took the money and never purchased the facility. His picture is below and has 20 aliases.
Him and all of his companies are shell corporations.This man should be in prison!!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."