John Nasruddin owes me $250,000 that he has defrauded from me personally as well.He defaulted on a business transaction in Springfield IL to purchase a Golds Gym.
He stole the money directly in front of the federal bankruptcy court and lawyers, submitted false personal financial statements and false proof of funds. He knows that under a certain dollar amount wont be prosecuted criminally and that the FBI only investigates over a certain dollar amount. He took the money and never purchased the facility. His picture is below and has 20 aliases.
Him and all of his companies are shell corporations.This man should be in prison!!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."