Yamaha Motor - INCOMPETENT SERVICE TECHNICIAN BY A YAMAHA DEALER IN LAS PINAS CITY PHILIPPINES

9 of 24 Yamaha Motor reviews

Oct.17, 2014 I had my Yamaha YBR125 serviced for Preventive Maintenance.

Mechanic in Tres Hermanas Motors Corp (Phils) made adjustments on the Iddling and Air Pressure that made my unit poorly starting. I went back, he raised the RPM to a level thats so annoying and told me that the Diaphragm needs to be replaced. I went to another dealer to have a 2nd opinion. To my surprise after spending the 8 hours, the 2nd mechanic told me that the TIMING WAS BADLY ADJUSTED.

I called up Tres Hermanas Manager and demanded for a refund of what i've paid. He said they can't refund because it's already receipted. Reputation of Yamaha Motorcyles to have best qualities are at stake if these kind of dealers/mechanics continue to service Yamaha customers in the Phils. I demand a written apology, damages and refund of what I've paid for.

My number 09088156833.

Leo V.Galvez

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Incompetent mechanic
    • No customer relations by dealer

Reason of review:
Yamaha Ybr125
Review category
Auto
review #550367

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Yamaha Motor? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
9 of 24 Yamaha Motor reviews

Jul 20, 2015 #1009672

hellow po sir. ask ko lang po kung ano ang factory float height setting ng carb ng yamaha rxt135 .... email me ronaldbagaoisan@gmail.com or itext mu lang 09092780477

0 0 Reply

May 26, 2015 #988291

I think Honda service is better. I haven't had a bad experience with the service of Honda Mechanics. Yamaha should follow the example of Honda by adapting the TQS attitude. Thats TOTAL QUALITY SERVICE.

0 0 Reply

May 26, 2015 #988275

I had the same issue with these bastards. Unqualified people working on my bike and not knowing what they are doing. It's dangerous and could cause a serious accident. Yamaha are being complicit by saying nothing at all and it's there reputation that is suffering with Pinoy low quality workmanship. Same old same old......

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.