IDC Technologies Sol. (I) Pvt. Ltd. , Noida from UP, India

I am working under IDC in XYZ company on TPC>>>>this company has offered me 4.2 lacs CTC to join XYZ company>>>after 1.5 month when I have got salary which is not as per annexure given me by the joining time>>>after 8-10 days they have send me another annexure of diff. salary amount which is lesser than they have offer me by the joining time.

It is very disappointing for me to find out after two months that my actual package has been reduced to 3.6 lacs per annum from 4.2 Lacs. If this package (3.6 lac) was offered earlier I could have taken my decision accordingly.

This is diverting my energy and time that I should be investing in profitable technical work.

Review about: Salary Change.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $450
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with XYZ?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more