IDC Technologies Sol. (I) Pvt. Ltd. , Noida from UP, India

I am working under IDC in XYZ company on TPC>>>>this company has offered me 4.2 lacs CTC to join XYZ company>>>after 1.5 month when I have got salary which is not as per annexure given me by the joining time>>>after 8-10 days they have send me another annexure of diff. salary amount which is lesser than they have offer me by the joining time.

It is very disappointing for me to find out after two months that my actual package has been reduced to 3.6 lacs per annum from 4.2 Lacs. If this package (3.6 lac) was offered earlier I could have taken my decision accordingly.

This is diverting my energy and time that I should be investing in profitable technical work.

Review about: Salary Change.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $450
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with XYZ?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more YouCaring - Hugh mungus - I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer. YouCaring "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Living Spaces - Sofa Review Living Spaces "I put a couch and a love seat from them 5 years ago. Lightly used but I just noticed an arm on the couch and an arm on the love..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more