Xuanxuan2010s Store - Uggs boots
Update added by user Feb 16, 2012
as of today they still have not sent my refund for the Uggs boots they had me to send back to them.
Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2012
I brought some 5815 classic tall women Uggs boots and i waited 25 days to get them.They was boots for my daughter.
She tried them on and they didn't fit. the boots didn't fit. They gave an me address to where to send them back for refund as soon as they got the boots back. That was 12/02/2010.
a refund . Well , here it is 1/16/12 I tried Paypal.
They claimed they couldn't do anything .This was my first time dealing , I will never buy anything from them again!THEY ARE A RIPOFF!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 5815 Classic Tall Women Uggs Boots In Black And Si
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Gate 1 Tours did an excellent job of organizing the Discovery Tour to China and Tibet in June 2016. I gladly recommend Gate 1 Tours as one of the best..."
- "I had sold a large White purse with gold spikes to KV a seller/Buyer on Poshmark website along with a matching wallet. The buyer took my items and never sent..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."