Katy, Texas

please help us close this company worst customer service. also they follow part of their police and not follow the other.

Related: Xtralights - Customer service hung up on me and blocked my number

Police:

Get this their Police indicate that for return items they will charge you 20% refund. Are they serious, why doesnt that information display during item selling. that way we can decide if we want to deal with refund fee or not. Another police or rulls that display when you buy item is , after you buy some amount of product you will get 3-7days free shipping. But if they mess up on you product they will not follow that police. and you have to wait for 3-7days more. I mean WTF is with that kind police, they follow one police and not the other.

Customer service:

Worst Customer service ever i deal with, they dont have single respect for their customer. They talk to their customer like they give you money or give you product. I have never been disrespect by customer service and this was the first time. I all ways speak with them with respect and honor. This company special "the live chat" you say some type greeting and their respond is "Yes". Its like 0 respect for their Customer, also if they dont like the way you talk to them expect to be banned from Live chat or get hang off on call.

Xralight worth company ever, i report to paypal and open claim against them. and if paypal continues dealing with such company i will have to stop using their payment options. I already request from paypal to do something about this company, please help us to something about xralight. So you dont have to deal with such company ever again

6/8/2016

Xtralights

Operator Live Chat Agent has joined the chat.

Live Chat Agent

Thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?

08:40 PM

Hello

08:40 PM

Hmmm, nice start.

i have quick question

Visitor

i bought an order at last week thursday. and still showing on same state. but when i was ordering it showed that it will take 3-7day for my order to arrive. and its all ready been 4 days.

08:42 PM

can you please tell me when i expect my order to get it.

Live Chat Agent

Sorry, our customer service/technical support departments is closed now.

08:43 PM

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

08:43 PM

Please contact our Customer Service, Technical Support & Order Status department at: USA (323) 908-2099/ Canada (250) 984-8055, 10am - 5pm Pacific Time (Mon to Fri). Or you may email them now at: service@xtralights.com and your email will be replied as soon as possible.

but you cant help me?

08:44 PM

to check the status or tell me when it will arive

Live Chat Agent

Not really. I don't have access now

Visitor

then why are you setting at live chat agent , when you cant help

lol

just wondering

Not for order status

Visitor

i thought thats what live chat is for

interesting

For product info only

After 6pm pst

Visitor

you are horrible support buddy , you shouldnt be doing this!

Agreed

Live Chat Agent

It has been my pleasure assisting you today. Please contact us at anytime if you have any other questions. Have a wonderful day and Good bye!

Visitor

ill make sure this message getts to the right hand

good luck

08:47 PM

Sure. Tomorrow.

08:47 PM

!

Review about: Bumer Light And Head Light.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Xtralights Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Xtralights?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.