Xpress Redi Set Go - Review about Blender from Los Angeles, California
I need another set of blades for my blender (M# 05-54443/hm-2070)
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
review #616643 by anonymous
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Had an experience with Xpress Redi Set Go? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."