Sayville, New York

Do not use Xperience days for any gift cards.This site is a lie.

I had a gift card from them that said no expiration Dates and still one person on the phone told me I could not redeem my gift because it has expired. And when I spoke to there customer service in there email chat they said to redeem my gift card and the person walked me through it. And I had a $75.00 Balance added to my account . I used it towards a purchase yesterday which they canceled in the afternoon and took my balance down to zero.

I emailed chatted with there customer service this morning to no avail.

They told me the manager i spoke to yesterday cleared out my balance and cancelled my order.This is not how to treat customer Never use this experiencedays.com

Review about: Gift Card.

I didn't like: Bad business.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $75
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Xperience Days?

Comments

stopandsmellthelillies

I also still have the package from the gift card I just uploaded that also states no expiration date .what more do I need .

It should have stated on the package it expires in 1 year from such date to this date.But it does not state it anywhere.

As stated over the phone when you spoke with a Manager, the Gift Card Received in 2010 was from a Radio Promotion.The certificate was never paid for; it was a donation.

So, therefore as stated on the gift card Experience Certificates not redeemed and used with in the twelve (12) month period are valid for services equal to or less than the original purchase price of the Experience Certificate.

As the purchase value was $0, the current card value is $0.Had the certificate actually been paid for when it was originally issued, it would still have that value 5 years later.

to Anonymous #1015414

What about mine that was for a wine tasting for two in new york, which WAS paid for at the time it was ordered, yet they still say I can't book it now almost 3 years later?