Xperience Days - Never us experiencedays.com This comany lies they do have an expiration date

1 of 1 Xperience Days reviews

Do not use Xperience days for any gift cards.This site is a lie.

I had a gift card from them that said no expiration Dates and still one person on the phone told me I could not redeem my gift because it has expired. And when I spoke to there customer service in there email chat they said to redeem my gift card and the person walked me through it. And I had a $75.00 Balance added to my account . I used it towards a purchase yesterday which they canceled in the afternoon and took my balance down to zero.

I emailed chatted with there customer service this morning to no avail.

They told me the manager i spoke to yesterday cleared out my balance and cancelled my order.This is not how to treat customer Never use this experiencedays.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Gift Card
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #626047 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Xperience Days? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Xperience Days reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
stopandsmellthelillies

Apr 28, 2015 #977503

I also still have the package from the gift card I just uploaded that also states no expiration date . what more do I need . It should have stated on the package it expires in 1 year from such date to this date. But it does not state it anywhere.

Apr 27, 2015 #977136

As stated over the phone when you spoke with a Manager, the Gift Card Received in 2010 was from a Radio Promotion. The certificate was never paid for; it was a donation. So, therefore as stated on the gift card Experience Certificates not redeemed and used with in the twelve (12) month period are valid for services equal to or less than the original purchase price of the Experience Certificate.
As the purchase value was $0, the current card value is $0. Had the certificate actually been paid for when it was originally issued, it would still have that value 5 years later.

Aug 03, 2015 #1015414

What about mine that was for a wine tasting for two in new york, which WAS paid for at the time it was ordered, yet they still say I can't book it now almost 3 years later?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.